Friday, September 30, 2011

Abigail is 1

 Abigail is a one year old!  Auntie Tina and I have sang Happy Birthday at least 1,000 times the last 24 hours.  Here is a photo recap of our last 2 days...

 
Lunch with Sarah
 The Baby Whisperer!
She was out like a light!
Sleepover with the Davis Girls and Carol :)
Getting my hair braided :)
Can't stand the cuteness!
Auntie Shanna brought cupcakes mmmmm
Photo Booth Fun
Abigail woke up at 11:30pm to join the fun and stayed awake for the girls to sing happy birthday at midnight
Movies on a laptop
Birthday CUTENESS!!!
Slumber party ends :( 
LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

YEP! My very own passport.

WITH A VISA... I'm coming home!!!!! Look out Tennessee
Not digging the high chair as much the 2nd time

Peter was THRILLED for Abi when he saw this

yep!  just edible

PURE JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment