Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 8 = OVERWHELMING

I am going to share with you about this day, that was orchestrated by God alone, as soon as I can.  It has been a long day, a special day, a funny day, a sad day and basically an overwhelming day!  Please pray for our hearts as God is doing a mighty work in each of us! 

Please pray for this mamma's heart as it has been stretched WAY beyond what I thought I was capable of and it feels as if it could burst at any moment.  How sadness and joy reside in such sweet companionship is an UNCOMFORTABLE place but I am welcoming the feeling as one of the best gifts my Father God has ever given me. 

Thank you for praying. Thank you for loving us.  We did visit Abigail's birthplace and we are back home safely.  I will try to share the details of the day as I am able to process them.

Love from Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment