Monday, September 26, 2011

The past few days


The past few days have been HARD!  Baby sister is not feeling well.  Runny nose, low-grade fever, teeth coming in and the list goes on. Daddy and Big Sister are safely in America so all the above = ONE TIRED MOMMY!

We have mostly stayed around the house.  We did venture by boda to town Saturday night to eat with Carol, Jackie and Chris at The Keep (a FANTASTIC restaurant).  


Then yesterday we went to church and ate lunch at Auntie Renee’s and played on the porch with friends. 





Abigail did have a better nights sleep last night and for that I am grateful. 

We are anxiously awaiting Auntie Tina's arrival this week! 

Love from Uganda

PS. My dad made me a CD of worship songs to bring with me on the trip… This one I listen to EVERY day (multiple times).  Thanks Daddy for loving me so well!  
My Heavenly Father,  I have a new understanding of just how extravagant your love is …


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tosha,
    I found your blog thru 147 MO and have enjoyed reading your story. I am praying for you and baby Abi....hope she is feeling better and all of the paperwork concludes quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete